Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Blog is Back in Town

As usual, my internet activity is regulated by the internet activity of others. Since my close friends are active on the blogtrain, here I am too.

So what's new with me? Well, besides work, I'm attempting to recover from an artistic slump. These slumps tend to occur when I'm failing to live up to my side of the whole 'God-me' relationship.

What can I say? I'm still recovering...

One thing that HAS improved since my last post... I GOT MARRIED! Marriage has benefits that no one could possibly imagine until it is experienced for yourself. Thanks, God, for inventing it. If you want a lesson in recovery, get a wife. Suddenly, your ideas, assumptions, and expectations for life start to appear lacking. We don't come properly equipped with the ability to love like we want to...

So, yeah! Marriage is a good thing. Moral of today. Viva la post!

7 comments:

Kimberly Robin said...

Viva la post! I'm glad you like my most recent poem. And I love what you said about how we don't come equipped to love the way we want to. SO true.

Kimberly Robin said...

In fact... I think that is why we are here on earth. The whole purpose. To learn how to love the way we are meant to. Sin keeps us from loving the way we were designed to love. hmmm... I will have to think on this more.

Kimberly said...

Nice point, Thomas. Welcome back to the blogging world. You have been missed.

stephen said...

What? When did you get married?

Kimberly said...

New post, please!

Kimberly Robin said...

Yes I agree with Kimberly... New post. NOW! Write more about evangelism on the internet. I'm interested in that subject.

Kimberly Robin said...

PS: Stephen is lame.